Grounding (or Earthing) refers to connecting with the Earth. The Earth has its own energy in the form of a mild ‘negative’ charge. In our daily lives we build up a ‘positive’ charge in our cells. Our body is known to absorb the positively charged electrons from being surrounded by strong sources of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) emitted from electrical devices such as computers, mobile phones, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to name a few. Direct contact with the Earth, such as walking barefoot, can help cancel out the positive charge – restoring a healthful natural balance and is therefore an important aspect of Active Wellness.
Nikken’s NEW Grounding Mat offers an indoor and portable way to reconnect with Mother Nature. The Kenko Ground
can help you make the connection to the Earth’s negative charge even when you’re working at the computer, sleeping in bed, exercising or doing yoga.
What Are The Benefits of Grounding?
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce chronic aches and discomfort
- Speed recovery – used in some places to prevent bed sores
- Improve Sleep and reduce snoring
- Shorten recovery time from injury or athletic activity
- Increase Energy
- Lower stress and promote calmness by reducing stress hormones (I can vouch for this one!)
- Normalise biological rhythms including circadian rhythms (it helps you sleep when you’re meant to)
- Normalise blood pressure and blood flow
- Relieve muscle tension and headache (vouching for this one too)
- Improve menstrual and female hormone symptoms
- Reduce jet lag
- Protect the body from effects of EMFs (ie: too much time on electronics)
- Help support adrenal health
How long to ground yourself everyday? Around 30-40 minutes a day is enough to start the energetic balance and health restoration process. However, during sleep is when the body does the major work of rebuilding and regeneration, so the 8 hours when you sleep are the optimum time for grounding.
How to order your Kenko Ground with a discount.
21st – 30thApril 2021
Recommended Retail Price: £99.00
Offer Price: £79.20